If you can’t opt for a store bought item or you simply don’t want to, this last minute pumpkin soup is quick, easy and delicious.
Just make sure you find a store that’s open to get the ingredients.
What you need:
3 pumpkins of your choosing
8 small cubes of vegetable bullion
2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup of curry
What to do:
1. Cut the pumpkins into chunks and pop them into boiling water.
2. Let them boil until you can stick fork in them without a problem. Some chunks might boil faster than others.
3. Once they’re cooked, strain the water out and run cold water so as to cool the pumpkin.
4. From there, peel the skin off the pumpkin and pop the chunks into a blender.
5. Blend the pumpkin, cream, bullion and curry until the consistency is that of a soup then pour into a serving dish.
6. You can either heat up the soup at your home then take it over or have the host heat up the soup.