Eggs Benedict are a great and healthy option and no they are not hard to make!
We at The Y Life have broken it down for you in 5 easy steps!
It will take a total of about 20 minutes.
What You Need:
1 egg or as many as you want to eat
Splash of white vinegar
1. Put water to boil. Once boiled, switch to medium.
2. Add a splash of white vinegar to the water.
3. Use a spoon to swirl the water around in a circle – making what is like a mini tornado In the pot. This means stir it in circle fast.
4. Once you’ve got the water circling, slowly drop the yolk and white into the middle of the “tornado.”
5. Do not touch it! Let it twirl so the white wraps around the egg yolk. Let it cook for 3 minutes before taking it out with a spoon and putting any topping you like.