Your belly is stuffed from leftovers, you got some deals during Black Friday sales and now its time for the next step…Christmas tree shopping!
For those of us who may be living on our own for the first time. it may seem like a daunting task to do it all by yourself, but fear not. We at The Y Life have broken it down for you to make it as quick and easy as possible.
- Go to your local supermarket or home improvement store. That’s where they sell christmas trees of all sizes starting from the day after Thanksgiving.You may also find a tent that sells christmas trees but only in some areas.
- Find the right size tree. If you can’t handle a full size tree, opt for a small one. There is no shame in making it manageable. Take into account the size of your place, where you plan on putting it and how you all get it to your place.
- Once you have found the right one. You can opt for delivery to your home or you can take it back home yourself. If you opt to do it yourself, take into account christmas trees drop a lot of of pine needles.
- Once you get it at home and on it’s stand, it’s time to decorate!
- First up lights. Work your way around the tree, hanging lights and not leaving dark sports on the tree.
- Secondly, try and stick with a color scheme when hanging ornaments. Put on Christmas music and to create a better atmosphere for your xmas tree decorating
- Put the star on top of the tree and add the skirt of the tree at the bottom.