Craving something sweet but don’t want to take the guilty with you? Try this refreshing banana and coconut chia pudding just in time for summer.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 bananas
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients together, except for the bananas and chia seeds, in a blender.
- Once mixed, pour the mixture into a bowl and mix in the chia seeds.
- Pop it into the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Pour and mix in one mashed banana.
- Pour the mixture into deprecate bowls and serve with sliced banana on top and shreds of coconut for decoration.
- Enjoy without the guilt!