While you’re sipping on your H2o tomorrow, maybe opt for some green tea.
Well water is great but some green will pack a punch of good stuff for you like antioxidants and nutrients.
1. It has proven to improve blood flow.
2. It helps keep your blood sugar stable.
3. It helps calm your nerves thanks to a chemical in green tea called Theanine.
4. Studies suggest it may help keep your teeth strong by destroying bacteria and viruses that can cause dental maladies.
5. It keeps your face glowing and helps treat signs of aging thanks to its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
So next time you sip on something, add some green to the mix.