Feeling tired? Having a hard time remembering things? Try a dish that will help refresh your noggin and brighten your tired skin.
Anything with Salmon will do. It’s also known as “brain food” since it’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are important for proper brain function, according to WebMD. It also has great anti-inflammatory properties which is great for a puffy face due to lack of sleep.
Let’s not forget spinach which may also help keep the brain alert.
Here is a recipe for YFoodies food for thought. It’s an easy salmon salad which is a great/ light but fulfilling dish.
What You Need:
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 Salmon Filet
1 1/2 Cups Of Spinach
1/2 Chopped Cucumber
1/3 Cups Of Chopped Radishes
1/3/ Sliced Tomato
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 Tablespoon of Dill
What To Do:
1. Put coconut oil on a pyrex and spread it around.
2. Set your oven to 425 degrees.
3. Place a filet of salmon on the pyrex and place it in the oven. Leave it there for about 30 minutes or until you put a fork in it and it breaks apart.
4. Once the salmon is cooked, put it on a bed of spinach, cucumber, radishes and sliced tomatoes.
5. Now to the dressing, mix a small amount of olive oil with lemon juice and dried dill. Then put in a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour onto the salad.
6. Voila! Enjoy!