It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a night owl.
Yup…up at all hours of the night. Not because we want to but because we just can’t get to sleep. Our minds wander to lists and things to do or random thoughts. Either way none leads to direct sleep.
While it may cause under eye circles, being a night owl may not be the worst thing. Here are some reasons why it’s good to be an night owl.
1. You have less distraction if you need to get work done.
2. Studies have shown night owls are more clever than early birds, according to the daily mail.
3. Chances are if you’re a night owl, you’re more creative according the independent
4. Night owls are more likely to have larger mean incomes, according to a study by the University of Southampton.
5. You have more time to yourself since most people are sleeping. It’s you time and that feels good.