We’r all looking for things to make life and bit easier so why not try a couple of “life hacks” to help you during your day!
Her a just a couple solutions to daily issues.
1. If you have a sunburn, freeze a bit of allow and rub it on the burned area.
2. Pre-package smoothie ingredients for a quicker prep time! Just put the ingredients in a ziploc bag and freeze them.
3. If you need space in your kitchen, pull out a drawer and place a cutting board on it.
4. If you’re feeling nervous, chew some gum. Your brain will reason that you’re not in danger if you’re eating so you feel less nervous.
5. Missing bug repellent? Dryer sheets in your shoes and pockets will do the trick!
6. If you get burned, just apply some toothpaste on the affected area. It will soothe the burn.
7. If you have split ends, put some vaseline at the ends for a quick fix between hair cuts.
8. If you have a humidity problem, hang a bundle of chalk to help absorb the extra moisture.
9. Can’t remember all the groceries you need? Take picture of the inside of your fridge for reference.
10. If you want more bang for your buck when getting gas, get it late at night or early in the morning. Gas expands in the heat so the cooler the temperature, the more gas you get.