Yes. It’s real, you can make a cake without baking it.
For those looking for a more moist chocolate cake and either don’t want to use or don’t have an oven, try out this great recipe for a chocolate no bake cake.
What you need:
1 1/2 Sticks of butter
1 cup of castor sugar
1 cups of evaporated milk
1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Mix the sugar, evaporated milk, extract and butter in a saucepan. Stir it over low heat until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved then remove it from the heat and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
2. Beat the two eggs then add them to the evaporate milk mixture.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
4. Once mixed, pour the eggs mixture over the flower mixture and stir.
5. Place the batter into a greased cake pan about 8 or 9 inches round.
6. Place the cake pan into a steamer and let it cook for 45 minutes or until you put in a toothpick and it comes out clean.
7. Let the cake cool for about 15 minutes before putting your choice of frosting on top.