1. Weight Loss- Green tea helps aid in weight loss by helping boost your metabolism, according to LifeHack.
2. Heart Health – Studies have shown green tea helps the lining of your blood vessels to stay relaxed and better able to handle changes in blood pressure which helps to prevent the formation of clots which can cause heart attacks.
3. Mouth Health – Studies have indicated that a chemical in green tea called catechin can help destroy bacteria and viruses which cause throat infections and other dental problems.
4. Mental Health– An amino acid called Theanine, found in green tea leaves as well as other teas, is thought to relax and tranquilize the person helping with anxiety or depression.
5. Skin Health– Green tea has great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which may help reduce signs of aging and sun damage.