O yeah and they’re made with avocados but they are so good!
This recipe is great for someone looking to cut corners on counting calories or for a gluten free diet.
Thanks to the texture of the avocado, the cookies have a gooey on the inside but crispy on the outside texture. Like that of a brownie.
What you need:
1/2 Cup of ripe,mashed avocado
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of white sugar
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
1 bag of dark chocolate and/or milk chocolate morsels
What to do:
1. Preheat your over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray non-stick spray on the cookie tray of your choice.
3. Mash the avocados then mix it with all the other ingredients, except for the chocolate morsels. Mix the items with a mixer or by hand.
4. Stir in the chocolate morsels once the batter is creamy.
5. Once everything is mixed in, use a scooper to scoop about 6 cookies from the batter.
6. Pop them into the oven for about 15- 20 minutes or until you can stick a fork in it and it comes out clean.
6. Enjoy the cookies with friend and coffee for a Friday night chill night! Maybe watch a movie!