As we get along on this lovely Sunday, which will hopefully be looking a little more like Spring and less like the dead of Winter… we thought what could be better than a quick article to get us in the mood for Spring CRAFTING!
You see, the thing about Crafting is that it is a positive way to not only get your brain to working, but it also works to inspire. There is something so brilliant in the feeling one gets when you can accomplish something and receive instant gratification from completing the goal. That is exactly the feeling you are overcome with once you build, make or complete a craft, because you took pieces of something and were able to create and put a vision into the physical realm of reality.
Here are a PerFecT dozen uses for Mason Jars…
1. Flower Vases (Arrangements for Parties centerpieces)
2. Use Flower arrangements for Mother’s Day Brunch, hand them out as Presents
3. Fill with sand or Epsom salt, place a votive candle inside & you have table decor
4. Forget your Coffee Mug for work… Mason Jars fit in Cup Holders!
5. If your desk needs organizing, Mason Jars make for fabulous Pencil Holders
6. Just Because… make some sweet preserve & share with your neighbors
7. Smore Treat Gifts: Fill w/ Marshmallows, Chocolate Kisses and Teddy Grahams
8. Bathroom a mess? Fill Jars of Cotton Balls, Q-tips & Tooth Brushes
9. New Neighbor? Fill Jars with Cookies or Macaroons and sweeten anyone up
10. Have Extra tomato sauce, evaporated milk or chicken broth- jars will keep um’ fresh
11. Don’t lose your buttons… clothes bear extras 4 a reason- keep a sharpie handy, scribble down what blouse it was and toss in a jar!
12. Thirsty? Keep a couple jars in your freezer and use them as frozen mugs for beer, drinks, water or even some frozen hot chocolate!