Well, if you’re trying to cut down on some bread then you can use this alternative sandwich recipe. You use slices of eggplant as you would two pieces of bread. It’s healthy, simple and quick to make before work!
What you need:
1 Ball of Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup of Spinach
2 Tablespoons of Vinegar
1 Tablespoons of Oil
What to do:
1. Set your pan to heat up on medium high. Drop a tablespoon of oil onto the frying pan. Once it’s heated up, place 4 slices of eggplant onto the skillet. The slices should be about an 1/2 an inch thick.
2. Turn over the eggplant slices after about 5 minutes or until they have a gold tinge.Make sure the eggplant doesn’t get too soft! Once it’s cooked,take the slices off the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3. Chop up the tomato, cheese and spinach to the amount you would want in a sandwich.
4. Use balsamic vinegar as a sauce for the sandwich. About a tablespoon for each sandwich will do.
5. Put those ingredients in between the already cooked eggplant slices. If the eggplant is too soft, place a toothpick in the middle to pin the ingredients in.
6. Eat it like you would a sandwich!