For a healthy twist on an already somewhat healthy dish, try adding some beets! Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.
What You Need:
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 1 raw beet (peeled & chopped in quarters)
- Juice / zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tblsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
What To Do:
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor.
2. Turn the food processor on and let it go until the hummus is the texture you want it to be.
3. Pop in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving.
4. Serve with pita chips, carrots or cucumber for dipping.